There will be a fall umpires meeting September 12th at 3:00 at our baseball fields. Ask for Jack Queen.
We have been getting many emails, text and facebook questions asking some of the following questions.
1. When are the games starting and how do we get the schedule? September 13, 2015 and you will be able to see your schedule on your team page once they are posted.
2. When will we get the jersey & hat? You may receive them the day of your first game too. Or you will receive it sooner.
3. What color pants should we wear? This is a question you need to ask your coach. He/She will determine what color for all the players to wear.
4. When can we pick up equipment? You will receive an email from Jeff Williams as to time and dates you can pick it up.
5. Who do I need to get in contact with to give a sponsor check to? Christian Beck will send you an email as to how to contact him.
6. When are pictures? September 13th day of our first game. We don't know the schedule yet it will be posted next week to show your teams picture time.
Hope this helps some. And thank you to all our Players, Parents, Family and all our wonderful coaches. Without all of you we wouldn't have this league.
Tammie K Rankin-Gerecke
Season Begins September 13
League Age Based on Players Age as of Apr 30, 2016
What you get with your league entry fee:
Jersey & Hat
10 Regular Season Games Every Sunday plus Playoffs!
Last date to request a refund for the 2015 Fall Season is August 26, 2015. We will not be issuing any refunds after that date.
To request a refund for the 2015 Fall Season you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following:
First and last name of registered player
Players Date of Birth
Parent contact information including name, contact phone number,
and address used when registering
Any questions regarding refunds can be sent to email@example.com
Ages 4-15 are allowed to play in NW Baseball per Cal Ripken rules.
Players aged 4-5 play T-Ball - We do allow 5 year old players to play the first level pitching machine level if they have already completed two seasons of T-Ball and the parent wants them moved up.
Players aged 6 & 7 play Pitching Machine - Players will be separated into two different pitching machine levels depending on previous playing experience
Players who are 8 play the first year of Live Pitch - We may allow a 7 year old in this division if their tryout rating is high enough to warrant the move up, parents of the player would have to approve the move up a division.
Players aged 9-10 play Minors - Players will be separated into two different Minor Divisions based on their tryout rating
Players aged 11-12 play Majors or AAA - Players will be separated into two different divisions based on their tryout rating
Players aged 13-15 play Prep or Jr. Varsity Prep - Players will be separated into two different divisions based on their tryout rating.
The players ages for the 2015 Spring Season will be based on how old they are on Apr, 30 2015, so your player may be 10 now but if he turns 11 before Apr 30, 2015 they are considered playing age of 11 for our league.
Entering Game Scores:
Our Beautiful Fields at NW Baseball
Visit our FaceBook page for up to date information about Northwest Bakersfield Baseball.